PRODUCTS I USED:
- First Aid Beauty Oil-Free Mattifying Gel Moisturizer
- Glossier Balm Dotcom in Coconut
- Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint in Medium
- Tarte Shape Tape concealer in Light Neutral
- Glossier Wowder in Light/Medium
- Boscia White Charcoal Mattifying Make-Up Setting Spray
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
- Urban Decay eyeshadows in Ounce, Chaser, Sauced and Cayenne (from the Naked Heat palette)
- Fenty Beauty Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick in Chili Mango
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Trophy Wife
- Fenty Beauty Match Stix Matte Skinstick in Mocha
- BECCA Sunlit Bronzer in Capri Coast
- Glossier Cloud Paint in Beam
- Benefit Cosmetics GALifornia Blush
- Glossier Boy Brow in Brown
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise mascara in Blackest Black, available at drugstores
- Bite Beauty Multistick in Blondie
- NYX Butter Goss in Crème Brûlée
Step 1: Prep the skin by applying Pore Refiner Primer evenly to the t-zone, working towards the outer perimeter of the face. Apply Balm Dotcom to the lips.
Step 2: Using the same technique used to apply Mattifying Gel Moisturizer, apply a light layer of BB Cream. If necessary, apply an additional layer where more coverage is needed.
Step 3: Conceal the under eyes, blemishes and redness with Shape Tape using a stippling brush.
Step 4: Set the entire face with Wowder, focusing on the t-zone and under-eye areas. Finish with a generous amount of setting spray and allow to dry. Blend by pressing into the skin with a dry or damp makeup sponge.
Step 5: Apply a little Primer Potion to the eye area.
Step 6: Set the primer with Chaser shadow on a fluffy blending brush.
Step 7: With the same fluffy blending brush, define the crease with Sauced. Blend upward and outwards for blown-out, cat-like effect.
Step 8: Take Cayenne on a smaller crease brush, and define the outer corner of the crease, as well as the outer “V” of the eye. Use the same fluffy brush from Steps 6 and 7 to blend.
Step 9: Use the ring finger to pat Chili Mango onto the eyelid. Blend with the fluffy brush from Steps 6 and 7 if necessary, then add more Chili Mango.
Step 10: Clean and define the eye area by sweeping Ounce onto the brow bone with a dome brush.
Step 11: With the same fluffy brush from Steps 6 and 7, apply Sauced to the lower lash line.
Step 12: Drag Cayenne along the outer half of the lower lash line with a pencil brush. Keep this shadow tighter to the lower lash line than Gimme Gorgeous.
Step 14: Carve out the cheekbones with Mocha by applying it directly to the skin. Begin application from the upper corner of the ear, working downwards diagonally. Then, tap with the fingers to blend.
Step 15: Continue to apply Mocha to the temples and under the center of the lip for a subtle plumping effect, and continue tapping with the fingers to blend.
Step 16: Buff Capri Coast over Mocha with a fluffy face brush.
Step 17: To brighten up the face, add Beam to the apples of the cheeks. Tap with the fingers to blend, then lightly dust Seduce on top.
Step 18: In a “C” shape along the orbital eye bone to the cheekbone, apply GALifornia with its coordinating brush. Buff to blend.
Step 19: Use a fan brush to apply Trophy Wife to the tops of the cheek bones, bridge and tip of the nose, as well as the cupid’s bow.
Step 20: With the pinky finger, apply Trophy Wife to the inner corner of the eye.
Step 21: Beginning in the center of each brow and working towards the inner and outer corners, apply Boy Brow in an upward motion. Add a second coat for a more dramatic look.
Step 22: Finish with more setting spray.
Step 23: After combing and curling the lashes, apply two coats of mascara to both the top and bottom lashes.
Step 24: Apply a light coat of Blondie to the center of the lips. Blend evenly, the top with 1-2 coats of Crème Brûlée. Be sure to angle to the applicator so that you line your lips neatly with the product.