I am forever inspired by celeb makeup artist Hung Vanngo! In my opinion his work is the perfect mix of classic glam and modern effortlessness. The way he pairs dramatic eye or lip looks with glowy, natural-looking skin just can’t be beat!
His work can be seen on the likes of Gisele Bündchen, Bella Hadid and Barbara Palvin. But some of my most favorite Hung Vanngo looks are those he’s done for model and actress Emily Ratajkowski.
Last April Hung Vanngo created the perfect cool-toned, 90s-inspired glam for EmRata at the premiere of her movie I Feel Pretty. This type of look is timeless (and beautiful for almost any occasion), so I decided to recreate it this weekend. The gray-brown color palette is a gorgeous option for the cold, winter months; I’m not too inspired to play with brighter shades this time of year, but it is still a nice change of pace from my usual warm red-browns.
Products I used:
- Glamglow Glowstarter in Nude Glow
- Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi
- Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint in Medium
- Tarte Shape Tape concealer in Light Neutral
- Fenty Beauty Matte Stix Matte Skinstick in Mocha
- BECCA Be A Light Face Palette in Light/Medium
- Benefit Rockateur Powder Blush
- Benefit Watt’s Up! Cream-To-Powder Highlighter
- ColourPop Cosmetics pressed powder eyeshadows in Take The Lead (crease, lower lash line), Cloud Nine (outer crease, lower lash line), Treat Yourself/Save It For Later (eyelids)
- Glossier Boy Brow in Brown
- Benefit BADgal BANG! mascara
- Lilly Lashes in Dallas (vegan)
- MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Fix+ Shimmer in Goldlite
- MAC Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Stone
- Dose Of Colors Velvet Lipstick in My Main